* English only
Few days ago Amphora Aromatics contacted me to review their new naturally deodorant range from AA Skincare. The natural deodorants come in 3 different scents: Bergamot & Aloe, Grapefruit & Cedarwood and Lemongrass & Lavender. I chose to try the one with Lemongrass & Lavender.
The AA Skincare brand was created by Amphora Aromatics – one of the UK’s largest suppliers of pure essential oils and aromatherapy products. The fresh-smelling trio of deodorants is the result of two year’s research and development to create a natural alternative to mass produced deodorants, often containing harsh toxins.
Each month, AA Skincare offers its customers a discount price on one of the products from the new 28 strong range as well as the chance to try a 4ml sample of another natural skincare product from the range. Let me tell you about the Lemongrass & Lavender Deodorant:
- It has a fresh & light citrusy-sweet aroma;
- The ingredients work to soothe and calm the skin while in the same time it has antiseptic and antibacterial properties to help in controlling the bacteria that is causing body odour;
- This deodorant is not blocking pores or irritates skin and contains no aluminium salts, alcohol or artificial fragrances;
- Suitable for all skin types;
- This will carry you throughout the day with the quality that you deserve. I felt fresh throughout the busy 12 hours shift at work;
- It dries very quickly, doesn’t leave you with a feeling that your armpit is wet and doesn’t leave marks on your clothes;
- Packed in handy glass roll-on container to ensure no wastage;
- The glass roll-on container lets you see the amount of product left;
- The price is: £3.96 now on the Amphora Aromatics website (reduced from £4.94) for a 50ml roll-on deodorant;
The delivery was fast and I received a time interval when the parcel arrives, a good thing because I didn’t have to wait all day for it. Together with the deodorant I received other two 4ml product samples from AA Skincare: Bergamot & Chamomile Cleansing Face Gel and Bergamot & Chamomile Moisturising Face Lotion. I tried them and they are really good, refreshing and cleansing the skin.
Many years I preferred only the deodorant spray because the other roll-on deodorants were leaving marks on my clothes or didn’t even work at all. I changed my opinion when I tried this AA Skincare Deodorant which is made with pure essential oils, has a daylong protection, smells and feels fresh.